An integral part of Dubai Metro’s red line is the Dubai Internet City metro station. This is located in the Barsha Heights on Sheikh Zayed Road. The station code for this metro station is 34 and lies between TECOM and Dubai Internet City.
|Sheikh Zayed Road, Barsha Heights, Al Thanya First Dubai, UAE
|Red Line, Dubai metro
|Al Khail towards Expo 2020 or UAE Exchange
|Mashreq towards Centrepoint
|Dubai Tram connection
For getting the Green Line change from the Red Line, one should approach the interchange metro station like the BurJuman metro station. Therefore, you may easily change your line by using interchange stations. The best thing about the metro station is that it connects with the Bus stations to provide a way to approach different areas of the city.
Modern Infrastructure of the Dubai Internet City Metro Station
Among all the metro stations of Dubai Metro , Dubai Internet City metro station has a well-equipped and modern infrastructure. The metro through this station provides the facility to approach other metro stations like Centrepoint metro station.
The whole station is fully air-conditioned, preventing passengers from the scorching heat of the city. The real-time display screens display all the time schedules for the arrival and departure of the trains. Besides this, there is a convenience store for people to buy snacks and drinks to eat during the journey. There are a lot of Feeder buses available to approach other areas of the city. But some of them are listed here;
- Feeder Bus F31 provides the facility to approach Barsha Heights, The Meadows (a well-established residential community), and The Springs (A gated community with lakes, greenery, and parks).
- Feeder Bus F34 provides the services to approach Dubai Production City (world-class economy for media production), Dubai Sports City (25,000-seat outdoor stadium), and the Dubai International Stadium (multi-purpose stadium in Dubai).
- Feeder Bus 35 departs to reach out to the Greens (a well-established community in Dubai).
- The bus service 88 leads the way to the Deira City Center bus station. The adjacent station from the Dubai Internet City metro on the Red Line is the Al Khail metro station and Mashreq metro station.
Except for the metro stations and the bus stations, the Palm Jumeirah monorail which has the prime purpose of serving Palm Jumeirah is nearest to the station.
Luxurious Hotels and Surrounding Neighborhoods of Dubai Internet City
There are some surrounding neighborhoods to explore near the Dubai internet city. Among them, the famous ones include Barsha Heights, Al Sufouh, the nominative Dubai Internet City, and Dubai Knowledge Park (development-free zone).
You may also explore the Flamingo Villas and the Al Hawai residence in the surrounding of Dubai Internet City. Many people want to stay in the luxurious hotels built in the vicinity of the area. The following list includes some of them:
- Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Suites – An extensive living room with eating space and a study area
- Dusit d2 Kenz Hotel Dubai – Unique, Rated Top Notch, Upscale Hotel
- Atana Hotel -828 Modern rooms and suites
- Grand Millennium Hotel Dubai – Contemporary Interiors with 337 rooms
- Byblos Hotel – Luxurious Accommodation and Impeccable Facilities
In the end, the best journey to approach Barsha Heights and Dubai Internet City is to use the Dubai Internet City metro station. The station has a wide range of amenities to cover inside the station. However, there are various modes of transportation in the form of bus stations to approach all the areas of the city.
Significant Queries Related to the Dubai Internet City Metro Station
Which metro should I take to reach Internet City?
The most appropriate metro to reach the Internet City area of Dubai is the Dubai Internet City metro which serves Barsha Heights on the Red line of the Dubai metro.
What are the preceding and following stations to the Dubai Internet City Metro?
The preceding and following metro stations of the Dubai Internet City metro station are the Sharaf DG and Nakheel metro stations. Both stations lie at the same distance of about 2.2 kilometers.
Which metro stations can I approach by using the Red Line through Dubai Internet City?
The trains on the Red Line go through the Expo 2020 and the Centrepoint metro station through the Internet City metro station.
When the Dubai Internet City metro was initially opened to the public?
The Dubai internet city station was first opened to the public on April 30, 2010. It mainly serves Barsha Heights and the nearby surrounding areas.
Which Feeder Bus service helps people to reach Dubai International Stadium?
The most convenient feeder bus to reach the Dubai International Stadium by means of Barsha heights is the Feeder Bus F34.